LAF Administrator Position – Full Job Description
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Lebanon Area Foundation Administrator provides administrative support for the LAF Board of Directors, plans/administers/executes LAF/Community Cares Programs and works with donors to establish temporary and permanent funds that benefit the community through charitable organizations and scholarships. The position handles a wide variety of situations, conflicts and is routinely exposed to, and responsible for, confidential and time sensitive information that requires a high degree of discretion.
KEY (essential) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers all day-to-day operations of the LAF/Community Cares including phones, communications, supplies, correspondence, community relations, and community outreach and customer relations.
- Acts as spokesperson for LAF/CC as required.
- Plans/administers/executes all functions of annual Community Cares fund raising drive to reach stated goals.
- Impacts community involvement and community outreach by actively and creatively seeking new recognition, involvement and development of new funding sources for the Lebanon Area Foundation/Community Cares.
- Schedules and arranges business meetings and fundraising events.
- Attends all LAF/CC functions and/or meetings as required.
- Provides a summary of activities for monthly Board of Directors meeting.
- Works with LAF Treasurer/Finance Committee to prepare financial reports for LAF.
- Works under supervision of LAF Board President or a person appointed by the Board.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum of a four year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with office equipment, personal computer, keyboarding skills, Microsoft Office; strong emphasis in Excel spreadsheets.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize workload effectively and work harmoniously with all personalities.
- Accounting or financial experience a definite plus.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. They do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Lebanon Area Foundation Board of Directors. Applicants may be subject to background checks.